Welcome! Let's get ready to build a website!
On this page you'll find a recap of the build process, and the questionnaire that will help you prepare the information I'll need to create your website. For your convenience, at the bottom of the page you'll find two videos I've recorded covering the build process and the website questionnaire. I hope you find them helpful.
If you still have any questions, just email them to me at email@example.com and I'll get an answer for you as soon as possible.
If you want to proceed, we'll send you the link to our website questionnaire and process video so you'll know exactly what to expect.
We'll set up your account and send you an invoice to begin the design process.
We will also schedule our initial design meeting.
We look at your design preferences, discuss your current marketing and your business’s branding as well as the specific website pages you'll need in your project.
Authentic images of your business create a better experience for web visitors. We'll provide you a list of preferred image types for your website as part of the content outline. We prefer to use authentic images but we can purchase stock photos if necessary.
We'll send you a link to view the dev site as we move through the build process.
The dev site will initially contain placeholder images and dummy text.
As we progress through the build process, these will be replaced with your content and images.
There are no limits on the number of revisions however we do ask that you provide us with a comprehensive list of adjustments to make the revision process quick and smooth.
If this website is replacing a site that is currently online, it can take up to 24 hours for all servers to register the new website and show the new content online.
With a new website this process is much faster.
These do not count toward your quarterly content adjustments.
Standard Website Page Ideas: Home, About, Services, Special Offers, Portfolio, Testimonials, Contact
Additional Website Page Ideas
Product/Service Landing Page
2. Company logos or graphics.
3. Company slogan or marketing phrase you use if you have one.
4. Hours of operation.
5. Do you accept walk-ins or by appointment only?
6. Link to online appointment booking if you use it.
7. Links to the business social media account pages.
8. Links to any marketing videos to be put on the website.
9. List any product brands or services to be featured on the website.
10. Certifications or local marketing recognitions to be featured.
11. Offers that you want to be featured on the home page.
1. History of your business
2. What type of customer do you serve?
3. What makes your business special (your unique selling proposition)?
4. Interesting or relatable stories/facts.
5. Large photo of yourself, your staff
2. Include descriptions for services if necessary.
3. Include the prices for your services (check local best practices).
4. What is your preferred format of your services page?
a. Simple list page
b. Category pages
1. Before and after images
2. Instagram gallery (Not recommended, but available)
3. Provide the location of online manufacturer marketing images.
2. Include any testimonial emails you have from past clients.
3. On-Page testimonial submission form.
2. What is your business address?
3. What instructions need to get to your exact location?
4. Where do you want contact form submissions to be sent to? (List up to 3 email addresses)
5. Specific directions on how to get to your location.
Frequently Asked Questions